söndag 14 februari 2010

That Mitchell and Webb and Lundqvist look


David, jag och Rob förra året, just innan jag flyttade tillbaka till Sverige. Solen sken, och vi var så glada för att Peep Show fått en BAFTA. Oh, how I miss those days.

Måste bara skiva ner dessa citat, oii
-So, have you got kids?
-Not yet, why?
-Oh, no reason, I mean I love kids! Not in a bad way, in a nice way. I mean I'm not on the child protection register...yet! Which proves I'm not a pedo! (this is going horrible, need a joke) Either that or I'm an incredibly hard to detect-pedo (just move on from the pedo area entirely)

- So what can I get you two, how about a foot of wine?
- Can I get a meter of vodka, with an inch of tonic?
(Come on Mark, turn it on, play the game)
- Oh, naughty, you've combined metric and imperial, you might get an interdenominational...eh, you know from mixing the two measurement systems, a hungover of that kind...(just stay mute Mark, you're a social freak, remain in your compound)

Hejrå

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hahahaha ååh mark! älskar honom!

Mama sa...

Anonym! Då har vi något gemensamt.

Dr Phil sa...

Jag måste se den här serien! I like ur l00k.

PS:

Vixen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A vixen is a female fox.

Alltså borde vi fått poäng på engelskan!!!!!!

Mama sa...

HA! In the face of shoool!!! VI SKULLE HA VUNNIT!! (?)

Och ja, du måste verkligen se peep show, åh Mark Corrigan är fantastisk.